This article explains how to designate managing access to other Propared Users in the Access Screen.
Please note the following:
- Only Portfolio Owners may make someone an Administrator
- Only Portfolio Owners or Administrators may make someone a Project Manager
2. Specify the Contact You'd Like to Add
If the person you'd like to add is already in your Contacts list, simply type their name. If not, enter their email address.
If the Contact you're adding is not a Propared User they'll receive an email inviting them to sign up.
3. Select the Access Type
- To add them as an Administrator, just click the check box (note, you can only add Administrators to Organization Subscriptions).
- To add them as a Project Manager or Project Viewer, type the Project(s) you'd like them to have access to.
4. Save & Finish
Once you’re finished, click the green Save button in the sidebar panel to complete your changes.
A confirmation email will be sent to the preferred email address of the User who received managing access. The Project or Portfolio will be available in their Propared account the next time they sign in!
Project Access can also be updated from the Team screen. Click here to see how.