As managers, we must often incorporate information from many sources into the planning of our projects. With Propared's internet calendar syncing features, you can now import and sync information from non-Propared calendars into your Project Timeline.
2. Select the Task Type "Feeds"
3. Name your Feed, Paste in the Calendar URL, and Save
- Enter a name for your Calendar Feed
- Paste in the Calendar Feed URL (click here for more info on where to find this link in various calendar applications)
- Click "Save"
4. View Your Tasks
- Tasks from the Calendar Feed will appear in your Timeline right alongside everything else. They'll have a special icon so you can tell them apart.
- You can re-sync, remove, and manage your calendar feeds at any time from the "+ Task" menu.
A Few Notes about Feeds
- You can update Task Details (Team, Location, Departments, & Categories) just like other Tasks.
- You can use Feed Tasks in Filter Schedules and Paperwork.